Attain a coaching position with a positive, proactive club to instill a passion for the beautiful game of soccer in our future generations. Utilize my experience as a player, coach, assessor and referee to develop players for the next level who understand the laws of the game and who will pass on a passion for soccer to the next generation.
- Coaching license: Currently D license; Attained E license in 2008
- Coached boys soccer team from 2009-present. Accomplishments include 4 first place seasons and advancement of team from YMCA to Arlington Soccer Association, Academy League.
- Built and developed U-12 boys team to successfully qualify for Dallas Classic League.
- Experience coaching U-5 through U-17 boys teams.
- Progressed from Grade 8 (local referee) in 1994 to National Referee in the United States Soccer Federation.
- Extensive experience with youth soccer including youth state finals and national finals. Selected as mentor for olympic development program and youth national finals referees.
- Vast knowledge of the game from refereeing amateur state and national games, professional development league games, united soccer league games, and major league soccer games.
- Advantageous understanding of international play from referring over 20 matches including Mexico, Finland, El Salvador, Honduras, USA, Deportivo Cali Colombia, Boca Juniors, River Plate from Argentina, America from Mexico, Chelsea from England, and Paranense from Brazil.
- Attained State Assessor Certification for North Texas
- Selected as a college referee in 2000 and designated as a national referee in 2010.
- Chosen for high profile matches in Big XII, Sunbelt Conference, SEC Conference, and Conference USA as well as play off tournaments.
- U5-U14: Played in various leagues in Mexico.
- High School: Played varsity all three years for North Hills High School.
Accomplishments included advancement to Regional Finals and serving as team